Free site visit & advice
Contact us now for a FREE quote:
Call us on:01621 842600Click here to email us directly
Business Development Manager Position Available:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for sales and winning new business across Chelmsford, Witham, Braintree, Southend, Basildon and the surrounding Essex Area for Green Recycling Limited.
You will have a direct impact on the success of the company and the position is seen as a role of high importance within the business.
Green Recycling are a leading waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven services. We offer a highly competitive basic salary, generous and achievable monthly commission package, car, fuel card and company benefits.
The Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include but not be limited to the following;
- Pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business within a territory to meet set targets.
- To achieve and exceed monthly new business targets.
- Manage and grow a sales territory for business opportunities.
- To liaise regularly with the General Manager to determine and roll out sales campaigns.
- Be the primary interface between Green Recycling and our target customers. Be responsible for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations.
- Identify and Deliver profitable new revenue streams across the range of services provided by Green Recycling.
We are looking for the Business Development Manager to have the following;
- Proven track record in sales selling contracted services.
- Background knowledge of the Waste industry or a service led industry (desirable not essential).
- Track record of achievement in new business sales.
- Ability to self-generate leads and opportunities.
- Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to adapt working style/sales approach to suit the customer.
Please send all applications to: Jamie Smith